[squeak-dev] First cut of Help up at SqueakSource/Doc fir the monty XML XML

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Sep 20 21:31:53 UTC 2021

Hi folk in the Monty XML team.

I have two usable and handy first cuts of Help up at squeaksource/DocĀ  .

XPathHelp and XMLNodeToXMLDocumentHelp.

The latter has doits for most of the protocol against an XMLDocument retrieved from the National Weather Service.

The former is the same, but with XPath doits from the pharo team booklet on web scraping and XPath. (I expect to finish the Axis stuff tomorrow)

While neither are feature complete, they are both useful in orientation and shortening the learning curve.

You folks may find it useful.

Fwiw, I will be trying to figure out and document the event driven parser too.

Cheers