[squeak-dev] Manual line breaks in code

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:12:31 UTC 2022

Hi,

I assume that there are more valuable things to discuss than the
formatting, auto-formatting, and auto-formatability of comments.
Perfectionism and engineering are probably better spent in other
places.

If you encounter a comment or text with manual line breaks and are
deterred by the gaps introduced by automatic line wrapping, you can
always enlarge the text view (temporarily) so that the line breaks
fit, can't you?

Kind regards,
Jakob