[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] Squeak board

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Apr 8 14:24:19 UTC 2022

Yay! =)
Am 08.04.2022 11:56:29 schrieb Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net>:
Okay I am candidate for a board position.

My unique motivation is to allow the election to have more candidates
than positions - you should not vote for me.

Why not? Because I am essentially building my own thing on top of
Squeak. I lack the overall view of what Squeak is for other people. Any
contribution of mine to some decision would originate from a
narrow-minded perspective. Plus, I am not a great communicator. And the
other guys are much, much better programmers. I admire them - I'm just a
hacker. I am not professional in any sense of the word. I'm a mess to
work with. Also, I may try to force you to listen to my music.

All is not completely negative though and if I end up being elected I
will at least know the other guys have better judgment and hopefully
behave in this light, probably by mostly staying quiet and silent. I may
also be able to bring some feedback about how it feels to have been a
Squeak addict for more than 20 years. So that we keep improving the
quality of the stuff.

Stef

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/eindex.html