[squeak-dev] tracking issues with the "squeak-object-memory" repo

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Apr 18 11:35:15 UTC 2022

Hi all --

Issue tags are now live. The readme.md was updated to document the process:

https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory

https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/labels

Best,
Marcel
Am 02.03.2022 06:22:13 schrieb Craig Latta <craig at blackpagedigital.com>:

Hi all--

The Squeak board is trying an experiment. We've created the GitHub
repo "squeak-object-memory", and are curious to see how useful it is to
track issues there.

With this message, I can close the first issue[1]. :) Please
bring on the other thirty gazillion of them...

thanks!
Craig, on behalf of the Squeak board

[1] https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/issues/1

--
Craig Latta :: research computer scientist
Black Page Digital :: Berkeley, California