[squeak-dev] tracking issues with the "squeak-object-memory" repo

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:11:10 UTC 2022

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the added organization!

Are you aware that regular users cannot assign labels to issues? In
that regard, the section in the readme may benefit from a note that
one does not read this to do it correctly, but rather to understand
how the "maintainers" are categorizing issues. Or point out that these
instructions are for maintainers. Otherwise some may feel disappointed
that they have just learned this -- to do everything right -- and now
cannot even use it. ;-)

I suppose you have to be a member of the squeak-smalltalk organization
to be able to assign labels.

Kind regards,
Jakob