[squeak-dev] A TTCFont with a TTCFontSet as derivatives, should that happen?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:23:05 UTC 2022

Hi all, Marcel,

Playing with FontChooser, I've encountered a MNU,
when selecting a TTCFont not having the preselected size:
TTCFontSet doesNotUnderstand: #familyNameAsIs

If I inspect the TTCFont with description 'Bitstream Vera Sans'-'Roman', I
see that derivatives first class = TTCFontSet.

I also see a workaround for the (self flag: #legacy) case when fontArray
first would be kind of TTCFontSet in TextStyle>>#addNewFontSize:,
unfortunately, my case is derivatives first, not fontArray first...

It's possible that I skipped some non working postscripts that were once
broken when updating the image, so maybe it's just me?

Nicolas