[squeak-dev] (UndefinedObject doesNotUnderstand: #selectionRects) when selecting a Font via ctrl+k

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:40:09 UTC 2022

On MacOS, in a workspace, cmd+k invokes a FontChooser that works well, but
ctrl+k invokes a simpler list chooser dialog Moprh that works less well.

If I select another font in this dialog, I got the MNU from within:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:, because paragraph is
(temporarily) set to nil

Note that once the Debugger opens, the paragraph inst.var. is reset to a
NewParagraph.
Also note that oldParagrah temporary is a NewParagraph which kind of funny.

When I inspect paragraph inst.var.ref., I see half are protected the
ifNotNil: check, half not... The kind of state mutations leaving traps on
the track.

Nicolas