[squeak-dev] Feature request: halos reposition themselves after dragging Morph with meta/blue button (as they do with brown "move" bulb)

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Thu Apr 28 04:37:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

If I drag a morph with "blue" mouse button ... or, in my case, while holding Alt/Option and dragging the morph (macOS) ... then the halos do not reposition themselves after the morph is dropped.  So, if the Morph began life at the leftmost boundary of the world, this means it may look like this after dropping:

If instead I:

1) opt-click (blue-click) once on the Morph, instead of click-hold dragging it, and thus
2) let the Halo appear, and then
3) move the morph using the brown "bulb"(?),
then
4) when I drop the morph, the halo repositions itself nicely:

My request is for the Halos to reposition themselves properly in the first case as well as the second...

This is in #21644

Thanks,
Tim