[squeak-dev] Monticello model corrupt after network error

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:29:46 UTC 2022

Hi Lauren,

I assume that your version was saved in the package cache directory, which
you can find in the list of repositories along with the remote repositories.

If you find it there, you could use the "Copy" button to copy the version
to another repository, such as the inbox. This effectively tries again to
upload it.

Or is the version listed in the remote repository but corrupt there?

Kind regards,
Jakob