[squeak-dev] Feature request: add the configuration wizard to the "appearance..." menu?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 29 16:41:25 UTC 2022

> On 2022-04-29, at 7:42 AM, Tim Johnson <digit at sonic.net> wrote:
> The configuration wizard is really neat.  Sometimes I want to get to it after skipping it.  I look for it in the world menus, but I don't find it.
>
> How about we add it to the 'appearance...' menu?

I'd prefer (TBH it's too late for sq6 barring programming heroism) that all those preferences in the menu got cleanly incorporated into the preferences browser. And that the prefs browser got cleaned up to make it easier to see where preferences might be, and better at mergin old prefs- files, etc, etc.

I note that at least a couple of the menu items are actually in the browser (looking at you, menu-color-from-world & rounding window corners)

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:-
Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema
= I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't a poem.