[squeak-dev] Feature request: add the configuration wizard to the "appearance..." menu?

Lauren P drurowin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:01:09 UTC 2022

Hi TimR,

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022, 10:41 tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> I'd prefer (TBH it's too late for sq6 barring programming heroism) that
> all those preferences in the menu got cleanly incorporated into the
> preferences browser. And that the prefs browser got cleaned up to make it
> easier to see where preferences might be, and better at mergin old prefs-
> files, etc, etc.

I can work on making this happen. I probably can't get it in for the 6.0
release, but something, sometime, is better than nothing.

Most of the boolean options in the wizard are there already, and are
typically named what you expect for searching.

We should poll people on what they like and don't like about browsing
preferences in Squeak and go from there.