[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MonticelloConfigurations-jr.180.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Aug 21 19:32:30 UTC 2022

A new version of MonticelloConfigurations was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/MonticelloConfigurations-jr.180.mcz

Name: MonticelloConfigurations-jr.180
Author: jr
Time: 21 August 2022, 9:32:31.163081 pm
UUID: 3ad77782-9f0f-664c-a386-b309e153563e
Ancestors: MonticelloConfigurations-mt.179

Fix: could not copy a configuration from a directory repository to the inbox because the repositories were nil.

Actually, I did not find any UI to set the repositories of a configuration. MCConfiguationBrowser does have a #repositories: setter, but I do not see a button or menu item (or a sender method) that would invoke it.

=============== Diff against MonticelloConfigurations-mt.179 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCConfiguration>>contentsOn:keyPrefix: (in category 'printing') -----
  contentsOn: aStream keyPrefix: prefix
  	"Prepend prefix to key values. If the prefix is a non-empty string, the resulting
  	key values will be ignored when parsing an original format MCConfiguration
  	from an extended format MCM file. This provides backward compatibility for
  	older images that need to read newer format MCM files."

  	name ifNotNil: [:n |
  		aStream cr.
  		aStream nextPutAll: prefix,'name '.
  		aStream print: n].

+ 	repositories ifNotNil: [repositories do: [:ea |
- 	repositories do: [:ea |
  		aStream cr.
  		aStream nextPutAll: prefix,'repository '.
+ 		(MCConfiguration repositoryToArray: ea) printElementsOn: aStream]].
- 		(MCConfiguration repositoryToArray: ea) printElementsOn: aStream].

  	dependencies do: [:ea |
  		aStream cr.
  		aStream nextPutAll: prefix,'dependency '.
  		(MCConfiguration dependencyToArray: ea) printElementsOn: aStream].
  !