[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-jr.1173.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Aug 25 20:02:38 UTC 2022

A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-jr.1173.mcz

Name: Tools-jr.1173
Author: jr
Time: 25 August 2022, 10:02:35.742487 pm
UUID: 24f8bc1f-75c5-504c-90e2-095d444ff126
Ancestors: Tools-jr.1172

Copies of browsers must also get their own copy of the navigation object. Otherwise the navigation histories of the copied browser and the original browser would remain coupled.

=============== Diff against Tools-jr.1172 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>veryDeepInner: (in category 'copying') -----
  veryDeepInner: deepCopier
  	"Copy all of my instance variables.  Some need to be not copied at all, but shared.  See DeepCopier class comment."

  super veryDeepInner: deepCopier.
  "systemOrganizer := systemOrganizer. 	clone has the old value. we share it"
  "classOrganizer := classOrganizer		clone has the old value. we share it"
  "metaClassOrganizer 	:= metaClassOrganizer	clone has the old value. we share it"
  selectedSystemCategory := selectedSystemCategory veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  selectedClassName := selectedClassName veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  selectedMessageCategoryName := selectedMessageCategoryName veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  selectedMessageName := selectedMessageName veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  editSelection := editSelection veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  metaClassIndicated := metaClassIndicated veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
+ navigation := navigation veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  !