[squeak-dev] Regarding the balloon image on the Welcome workspace

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Dec 23 20:11:26 UTC 2022

Yessir. I was thinking controls around tiling, stretch, centering and so on. Probably Preferences, I’ll take a look after meine kleine pause.

David, do you have an opinion of useful investigations into the cause of my test run failure vs test debug success? I’m feeling the March 24th deadline pressure after 22 years :-/.

I humbly ask, how did I lose the working remote promises version? Back in 2011 or so,  I had it working between Squeak and Java! I musta needed to develop connection replication and bridging for network fault tolerance and DDOS resilience, only a guess that this may work. ParrotTalk has always been my primary focus, not the promises.

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧
𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨!
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞, 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩 • 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝟮𝟰𝟬𝙕 • 🐰