[squeak-dev] Any window menu - send to back

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 03:28:55 UTC 2022

Hi Jaromir,

That is a _cool idea_ about the menu positioning, thereby effectively
turning it into a "double-click" gesture on that button to minimize, or
single click for more options.  :)  Very cool, that should even take
priority over ensuring the menu is on-screen.  So, "change title..." should
then move to the 3rd position, which is fine!  [send to back] is very
useful.  +1

BTW, just in case you weren't aware, there's a hot-key for send to back as
well:   Cmd+\
while, Cmd+/ will bring a background window to the front.

Best,
 Chris