[squeak-dev] Can we send notifications to squeak-dev about new entries in the update map?

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 7 20:29:47 UTC 2022

Hi Dave, hi all,

in order to make our development process as understandable and transparent as possible by reading the list, I think that it would be helpful if we would send notifications about new entries in the update map (.mcm) to squeak-dev (or maybe the packages list) analogously to new versions (.mcz). How do you think about this proposal, and would this be a simple change in the configuration or require some deeper work on the SqueakSource side? :-)

Best,
Christoph

---
Sent from Squeak Inbox Talk