[squeak-dev] Can we send notifications to squeak-dev about new entries in the update map?

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 21:14:06 UTC 2022

Hi Christoph,

What would be the main practical benefit?

If .mcms were mostly used like configuration maps to make a release of
a bundle of packages, I would say: yes, of course. But in Squeak Trunk
the main use is in the update stream, which has a different purpose
and the occasions to create new versions are different -- rather more
technical.

Kind regards,
Jakob