[squeak-dev] FileStreams Limit

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Feb 18 12:02:56 UTC 2022

---- On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 13:10:08 -0500 Jörg Belger <unique75 at web.de> wrote ----

I added issue 613, thanks for this hint.

Why is there no professional issue tracking for the Squeak Smalltalk code?
Maybe a chief Squeak officer can register a Github site for the Squeak project. I guess this would makes things easier and more professional, instead of writing in emails and read all other things from other persons too.

But please do not think about to version the Smalltalk code on GitHub ;:-)
Except you find a way to version single packages independently :-)

Jörg

+1