[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-dtl.1304.mcz

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Feb 25 11:56:36 UTC 2022

> But no, it does not fix the "excessive size" limit in the email updates

Then this might be another to-do for SqueakSource at any point in time: Increase this limit? I don't think we lack the necessary resources today. Maybe we should also support something like "diff excerpts" without printing out all unchanged lines. However, nitpicking only. :-)

Best,
Christoph

---
Sent from Squeak Inbox Talk