[squeak-dev] Hello, World!

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Jan 5 15:20:06 UTC 2022

Wohoo!! Take a seat. :-) Have fun! Happy Squeaking!

Best,
Marcel
Am 05.01.2022 16:13:14 schrieb David O'Toole <deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com>:
Good morning everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself; I am David O'Toole of Massachusetts, USA. Marcel Taeumel, Tom Beckmann, and others have welcomed me graciously to the Squeak community. I come from a Lisp background but have had Smalltalk in the back of my mind for years, until recently when I took a deep dive, and now there's no turning back :) I love Squeak and I was asked to make a personal wiki page with a little bit about my journey so far, and I'll update it as things happen.

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6658 [http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6658]

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy New Year. Cheers!