[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-ct.1101.mcz

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Tue Jan 11 20:42:35 UTC 2022

      Here's another vote for proxies ensuring their own safety (e.g.,
with VM support), rather than making the image worry about "proxy
safety". Proxies should be as transparent as we can make them. That's
the point of them.

-C

***

--
Craig Latta  ::  research computer scientist
Black Page Digital  ::  Berkeley, California