[squeak-dev] bad MessageTrace regression (was: The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1652.mcz)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 04:36:12 UTC 2022

Jakob and Christoph are right.  Browsing Implementors from the code
pane must continue the trace in the upper pane.  I took a quick
look, but a proper fix in line with Marcel's intentions for the code
design wasn't 100% clear, so I refrained for now.  Christoph's
temporary solution works in the meantime.