[squeak-dev] Printing standard output from PipeableOSProcess on the Transcript

David O'Toole deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:49:28 UTC 2022

I have a question relating to PipeableOSProcess. I'm trying to read the
standard output from the process and (optionally) print it to the
Transcript. Several large chunks consisting of dozens of lines are
produced, but then output halts always after a certain number of characters
(stopping in the middle of a line) even though I can verify that the Scheme
process completed its entire job successfully and should have produced more
output. Am I setting up / accessing the PipeableOSProcess incorrectly in my
snippet here? I would greatly appreciate any tips you might be able to give
on my investigating this further. I am running Squeak 5.3 on Linux.