[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-mt.768.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Jan 19 09:18:31 UTC 2022

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-mt.768.mcz

Name: Monticello-mt.768
Author: mt
Time: 19 January 2022, 10:18:31.087855 am
UUID: 0451432a-e0dc-0e40-a6bc-6856a2258bac
Ancestors: Monticello-ct.767, Monticello-lrnp.758

Merge and revise Monticello-lrnp.758.

Note that there is #at:ifAbsent: and #atWrap: and #atPin: to deal with out-of-bounds issues in arrays and other collections. There is no need to use an exception handler and test for a vague indication of this situation in the #messageText.

I chose a simple test for the #size of the #repositories list because it matches the original observation of this bug. Well, this does not address other issues with a list of repos that is not up to date. We could either opt for polling/stepping or establish an event-based mechanism such as changed:/update:, object events, or what the SystemChangeNotifier does. For now, we are good. :)

=============== Diff against Monticello-ct.767 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCRepositoryGroup>>addRepository: (in category 'update') -----
  addRepository: aRepository
+ 	((repositories includes: aRepository) or: [aRepository = MCCacheRepository default])
- 	((repositories includes: aRepository) or: [aRepository == MCCacheRepository default])
  		ifFalse: [repositories add: aRepository.
  				self class default addRepository: aRepository].
  	self changed: #repositories!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>repositorySelection: (in category 'morphic ui') -----
  repositorySelection: aNumber
+
  	aNumber = 0
  		ifTrue: [self repository: nil]
+ 		ifFalse: [aNumber > self repositories size
+ 			ifFalse: [self repository: (self repositories at: aNumber)]
+ 			ifTrue: [ "List of repositories not up to date. Refresh it."
+ 				self repository: nil.
+ 				self changed: #repositoryList]].
- 		ifFalse: [self repository: (self repositories at: aNumber)].
  	self changed: #repositorySelection.
+ 	self changedButtons.!
- 	self changedButtons.
- !