[squeak-dev] The Trunk: EToys-ct.459.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Jan 20 13:40:07 UTC 2022

Hi Christoph --

> Maybe we should integrate this check into the ReleaseBuilder or into the squeak-app script?

It's already in there. Sorry for not being clear. #cleanUp: is part of the ReleaseBuilder preparation. #prepareEnvironment > #clearCaches

> Why not? :-)

*sigh* ... just look at what you committed. Repeated sends of #addCategory: do not delete any category, even if you skip a send. The categories are already there.

Best,
Marcel
Am 20.01.2022 14:01:02 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
Hi Marcel,

I took the fresh trunk image from yesterday's CI and told the Monticello browser to scan all packages for changes. As a result, this change was displayed. Maybe we should integrate this check into the ReleaseBuilder or into the squeak-app script?

> As you can see, it is not even possible. ;-)

Why not? :-)

Best,
Christoph