[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1853.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jan 22 09:26:46 UTC 2022

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1853.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1853
Author: mt
Time: 22 January 2022, 10:26:42.151341 am
UUID: fd16ff42-7ada-c949-9f7e-c6ff3b412520
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1852

Fixes regression. We can now enter a MorphicProject from within an MVCProject again.

Thanks to Lauren (lrnp) for the tip!

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1852 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MorphicProject>>initialize (in category 'initialize') -----
  initialize
  	"Initialize a new Morphic Project"

  	super initialize.

  	world := PasteUpMorph newWorldForProject: self.
  	self setWorldBackground: true.

  	Locale switchToID: CurrentProject localeID.
  	Preferences useVectorVocabulary ifTrue: [world installVectorVocabulary].

+ 	Project current isMorphic ifTrue: [
+ 		"Only trigger tool builders etc. if we are already in the same kind of project because there is global state that cannot yet be configured in a dynamic scope such as 'ToolBuilder default'."
+ 		self assureMainDockingBarPresenceMatchesPreference].!
- 	self assureMainDockingBarPresenceMatchesPreference.!