[squeak-dev] Debugging through #fork

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Sat Jan 22 11:26:06 UTC 2022

Hi Jakob,

That would be an awsome feature :) At the moment I insert self halt at the beginning of the forked process which works but is sort of a nuisance… Unfortunately I know very little about debugger’s implementation so far but I love the idea! (especially for a beginner, figuring out how to debug a forked process is a nightmare – well, at least for me it was)
Thanks,
jaromir