[squeak-dev] The Inbox: DTL-internal-sources-dtl.4.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Jan 24 08:06:14 UTC 2022

Hi Chris --

> In any case, this is an improvement I hope we can squeeze into the next release.

As a preference? Maybe. Will the next release in include the .sources file in the image? Very unlikely. There is no practical benefit for release/app bundling at this point.

See: http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2022-January/218448.html [http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2022-January/218448.html]

Best,
Marcel