[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1852.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 27 00:17:41 UTC 2022

> On 2022-01-26, at 4:11 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I agree with everything you wrote, as long as the file-based
> workspaces *indicate* that they are file based in some way -- e..g,
> putting the filename in the window title.  At that point, I no longer
> even consider it a Workspace in the traditional sense.

Oh, I'd go with different default colours and probably some differences in the menus.

Also, has anyone considered that 'saving a Workspace' *properly* should include doing sensible things with any bindings that might have accumulated? Personally I think that would be going further than I'd like to see but if we're going to be properly consistent...

tim
Useful random insult:- An 8086 in a StrongARM environment.