[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-ct.1119.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jan 29 17:52:18 UTC 2022

Christoph Thiede uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-ct.1119.mcz

Name: Tools-ct.1119
Author: ct
Time: 29 January 2022, 6:52:15.107695 pm
UUID: 8d4822ff-359b-d245-b692-d3dbd9326d8c
Ancestors: Tools-mt.1118

Fixes the do-it receiver in plain code holders and eliminates duplication.

=============== Diff against Tools-mt.1118 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Browser>>doItReceiver (in category 'accessing') -----
- doItReceiver
- 	"This class's classPool has been jimmied to be the classPool of the class
- 	being browsed. A doIt in the code pane will let the user see the value of
- 	the class variables."
-
- 	^ self selectedClass!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CodeHolder>>doItReceiver (in category 'accessing') -----
+ doItReceiver
+ 	"If there is an instance associated with me, answer it, for true mapping of self.  If not, then do what other code-bearing tools do, viz. give access to the class vars."
+
+ 	^ self selectedClass!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: MessageSet>>doItReceiver (in category 'accessing') -----