[squeak-dev] OSProcess forkSqueak etc cause crash, 5.3 (with recent ARMv8 VM) and 6.0

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jul 8 20:20:55 UTC 2022

I just tried using the #forkSqueak and related methods on both my old working 5.3 image (with a recent VM) and the release 6.0 system. In both it simply blows away the system. I know it used to work but no way can I remember how long it might be since I last checked.

Anybody else using a Pi (or an Apple M1/2) seeing similar? I can provide crash.dmp etc later.

tim
Strange OpCodes: DPN: Double Precision No-op