[squeak-dev] [Sounds] How to turn off reverb

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 20 17:16:21 UTC 2022

> On 2022-07-20, at 2:32 AM, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>
> Before I do anything else in this area, I would expect feedback on that work - and so far I never had any,

This is a perennial problem that extends far beyond the bounds of the Smalltalk or even software world. I think almost all of us here would love to get more (any!) feedback about what we create, and simultaneously fail to make time to review other people's work. This afflicts even the most important core facilities, let alone any of our varied interests.

I *have* loaded up one or two of your images in the past and been blown away by the stuff - but I know damn all about music composition and so almost every aspect of it simply whizzes over my head - and then I have to get back to work.

How do we fix this? I suppose finding ways to spread the word better must be a part of it?

tim
Why use one word when two polysyllabic agglomerates will do?