[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-mt.494.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Mar 9 08:15:02 UTC 2022

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Graphics to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Graphics-mt.494.mcz

Name: Graphics-mt.494
Author: mt
Time: 9 March 2022, 9:14:55.14746 am
UUID: 2d79f751-96ed-6c4f-9a7c-6f61717bd265
Ancestors: Graphics-mt.493

Fixes color in glyphs when font is used as a fallback font.

=============== Diff against Graphics-mt.493 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: AbstractFont>>displayString:on:from:to:at:kern:from:baselineY: (in category 'displaying') -----
+ displayString: aString on: aBitBlt from: startIndex to: stopIndex at: aPoint kern: kernDelta from: fromFont baselineY: baselineY
+ 	"I am used as a fallback for fromFont. I should install myself on aBitBlt. The default implementation does not do that but directly uses my usual displaying method."
+
+ 	self flag: #subclassResponsibility. "mt: Something like #installStrikeFont: or #installTTCFont:."
+ 	^ self displayString: aString on: aBitBlt from: startIndex to: stopIndex at: aPoint kern: kernDelta baselineY: baselineY!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: AbstractFont>>foregroundColor (in category 'displaying') -----
+ foregroundColor
+
+ 	^ Color black!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: AbstractFont>>foregroundColor: (in category 'displaying') -----
+ foregroundColor: fgColor
+ 	"Install the given foreground color. This does nothing for other than TrueType fonts. In StrikeFonts, color installation is bound to BitBlt."!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: BitBlt>>installStrikeFont: (in category 'private') -----
+ installStrikeFont: aStrikeFont
+
+ 	^ self installStrikeFont: aStrikeFont foregroundColor: Color black backgroundColor: Color transparent!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: BitBlt>>installTTCFont: (in category 'private') -----
+ installTTCFont: aTTCFont
+
+ 	^ self installTTCFont: aTTCFont foregroundColor: Color black backgroundColor: Color transparent!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FixedFaceFont>>foregroundColor (in category 'displaying') -----
+ foregroundColor
+
+ 	^ baseFont foregroundColor!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FixedFaceFont>>foregroundColor: (in category 'displaying') -----
+ foregroundColor: fgColor
+
+ 	baseFont foregroundColor: fgColor.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StrikeFont>>displayString:on:from:to:at:kern:from:baselineY: (in category 'displaying') -----
+ displayString: aString on: aBitBlt from: startIndex to: stopIndex at: aPoint kern: kernDelta from: fromFont baselineY: baselineY
+ 	"I am used as a fallback for fromFont, which is most likely a StrikeFont."
+
+ 	aBitBlt installStrikeFont: self.