[squeak-dev] rightFlush in TextMorph

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:18:14 UTC 2022

Indeed, the paddingWidth (which is the available space remaining on the
TextLine) appears to be zero, so both centered and rightFlush won't work.
Normally, the CompositionScanner is setting the paddingWidth for each line
at composition time (on various stopConditions endOfRun, cr, etc...).
Apparently, this does not happen here, because there seems to be no
composition...