[squeak-dev] Election!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Mar 30 14:04:06 UTC 2022

Hi All,

There is only 15 or so days left to announce that you are running for the
Squeak Borad.  First thank you everyone that has served.  It is a great
benefit to our community to have such great people volenteer their time to
help!  This is also a great way for you to support your Squeak community!

Right now we have only 4 people running for 7 board seats.  And one of
those doens't want to be elected!

It's time to step up!  If you are going to run please announce soon.  Also
if you know someone that you think should run, please reach out to them and
ask them to run.  Some people will not run without encouragement.

Thank you!

Ron Teitelbaum