[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-nice.1465.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri May 6 13:59:21 UTC 2022

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-nice.1465.mcz

Name: Kernel-nice.1465
Author: nice
Time: 6 May 2022, 3:59:14.501799 pm
UUID: c11f855b-089e-0a43-8b8b-ddfa63bd092b
Ancestors: Kernel-nice.1464, Kernel-jar.1446

Merge Kernel-jar.1446 (re-signal an Exception)

=============== Diff against Kernel-nice.1464 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Exception>>signal (in category 'signaling') -----
  signal
+ 	"Ask ContextHandlers in the sender chain to handle this signal.  The default is to execute and return my defaultAction.
+ 	Sending #signal to an already signaled exception generates a new exception of the same type with the same messageText"
- 	"Ask ContextHandlers in the sender chain to handle this signal.  The default is to execute and return my defaultAction."

+ 	signalContext ifNotNil: [^self class signal: messageText].
- 	signalContext ifNotNil: [^self outer]. "re-signalling an already signalled exception is equivalent to sending #outer"
  	signalContext := thisContext contextTag.
  	^(thisContext nextHandlerContextForSignal: self) handleSignal: self!