[squeak-dev] UI suggestion: add recently viewed classes to front of 'find class' list

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun May 8 17:38:34 UTC 2022

> On 2022-05-08, at 10:24 AM, Jaromir Matas <mail at jaromir.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
> I’m sorry if I introduced the confusion :) I just suggested making the same extended ‘find’ functionality available for methods could be awesome (at least for me – not having to remember what was the previous method I was browsing).

Hmm. A menu item for the method list to remember recently visited methods wouldn't be difficult to make.  The real problem UI-wise is that there are already way too many items in the (well, almost all) menu.

tim
Useful random insult:- His outgoing message starts with, "Hello, Mr. Answering Machine."