[squeak-dev] UI suggestion: add recently viewed classes to front of 'find class' list

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Mon May 16 07:53:04 UTC 2022

Thank you Chris,

I’ve never noticed there’s more behing Backspace that clearing the filter. However, I’ve just played with it a bit and can’t figure out what to expect from the Backspace (just plain Backspace, Filterable list pref on) – when I select another class and click (select) a method there, and then press Backspace, it highlights some other method I haven’t browsed before and I have no idea why that one. Feels a bit erratic…

Anyway, using Return to set a home base works great; thanks!
Best,

--

Jaromír Matas

mail at jaromir.net