[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1990.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri May 20 12:32:26 UTC 2022

Hi Marcel,

> Hmmm.... I would rather use that shortcut to increase/decrease the font size in a particular text field as it would be much faster and fine-grained for an ad-hoc demo. :-)

This is a major new feature request. We can implement that at a later point in time, but until then, I consider this a small but helpful convenience.

> The gesture is too simple for that probably slow update of changing the scale factor.

Did you ever perform this gesture by accident? Me never. Let's find out whether this actually bothers people, I think it won't. After the release, of course. :-)

> Also that shortcut is already taken on macOS for the very same thing using a OS-based magnifer.

Well, there are so many shortcuts that are not supported on all platforms, right? The Apple folk then will need to stick with Ctrl + [+/-], I think.

Best,
Christoph