[squeak-dev] Note sharing inside Squeak?

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Sun May 29 22:04:10 UTC 2022

jaromir,

Who said comments should be terse and polished?

It would be more helpful to people like myself (still a nube after 30+
years) to see a long, complex entry into a method's comment than no comment
at all! Putting comments in some other place is counter productive in my
mind.

Why not put a usage example into comments or the body of the text itself?

- jrm

--
John-Reed Maffeo