[squeak-dev] The Trunk: 60Deprecated-ct.115.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon May 30 12:05:39 UTC 2022

> But in practice, given that there are over 100 method categories in the Trunk that start with an uppercase letter

And many of them do address packages/class-categories. ;-P Practically, extensions in disguise.

Best,
Marcel
Am 30.05.2022 14:01:27 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
In theory, yes. But in practice, given that there are over 100 method categories in the Trunk that start with an uppercase letter(*), I thought a bit of additional context could not harm here. :-)

Best,
Christoph

(*) (ClassOrganizer allInstances gather: #categories) count: [:c | c first isUppercase]