[squeak-dev] AITA - returning a 408 error for a WebClient request where the socket times out?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Oct 7 22:09:10 UTC 2022

It seems apropos to close a timed out connection and allow retry logic to attempt reconnection. That this situation has resulted in a 408 Request Timeout response status code [1] is provided to the requestor, after retries have failed, seems good

And the Magic 8 Ball says…Outlook good! 😊

[1] 408 Request Timeout - https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/408

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions