[squeak-dev] Squeak mapping, active plotting, gauge displays and accelerometer gps data integration?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Oct 12 11:13:01 UTC 2022

Callisto, virginal nymph of Artemis’ crew, begat Arcus, through Zeus. Hera, pissed, turned her into a bear. Upon her imminent hunting death, Zeus transformed her into Ursa Major. Their son, Arcus, Ursa Minor, which holds the Polaris, around which we all rotate. The Axis of our universal perspectives, in circular fashion.

Joe, which would you say would calculate the rotational momentum of the Universe? A magnetic motor.

Which Way is Which What?

I wonder if we’ve a magnetic mapping of our visible universe…

or a charge/electric field estimate distribution of the universe. There are all sorts of Magnetic artifacts in the universe, the sun, and the earth for instances…

Magnetic fields driving electric fields driving magnetic fields… happens in a vacuum, no need for any medium. Psychics are overrated.

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit
. .. … ‘…^,^
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

<𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙏𝙖𝙜: #𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙀𝙖𝙯𝙮𝙎𝙦𝙒𝙖𝙮𝙎𝙦𝙒𝙚𝙎𝙦𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡>
———-
#SqueakEazy “(…𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚…)”
- - - - - -
“ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩”
<#𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐄𝐚𝐳𝐲𝗜𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗜𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗜𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗜𝗶𝗻𝗴>
“𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀”
<#𝑫𝒊𝒆𝑨𝒏𝒇𝒖̈𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒓𝗞𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 .  ..   ….   ‘…^,^>
<#𝑫𝒊𝒆𝑨𝒏𝒇𝒖̈𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒓𝗞𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 .  ..   ….   ‘…^,^>
<#𝑫𝒊𝒆𝑨𝒏𝒇𝒖̈𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒓𝗞𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 .  ..   ….   ‘…^,^>
—————

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚’𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜?
^,^

—————

𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚
:: 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

—————