[squeak-dev] Test mail reception…bad brains

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Oct 14 08:37:58 UTC 2022

Elon is a punk-ass bitch. A know-nothing. Now he’s onto the anti-imperialistic mind fuck. What? To be hip & cool? *scoffs* This is not Star Wars. The United States does not send an Imperial Army! You’re stupid.

That’s Putin’s play, imperial army. Why are you scratching him? We got our Starship Troopers, ready to drop ship where needed. Well, that’s my vision. Starship Troopers. Gotta love a Heinlein challenge!

For Buenos Aires!

Throw that punk-ass bitch in-towards the mosh pit! Show him how to be a punk! Bad Brains!!!

https://t.me/ukrainenowenglish/20341

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
langohr
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

—————

𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚
:: 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

—————