[squeak-dev] HelpBrowser as note taker

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:07:09 UTC 2023

Your change is a big improvement.
Help and documentation can now be fully done in the HelpBrowser.

I'm going to start saving my spurious Workspace snippets in a CustomHelp
class so I can keep them backed up and accessible from all my images on
various computers.

I vote for this to be included in Trunk

Next cool feature would be publishing to the Swiki or other service,  to
make help topics web accessible.
It could almost work like a primitive blog tool. Haha

Best,
Karl