[Squeak-doc] Seaside Documentation Effort

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:12:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 04:58:01PM -0700, Paul Bennett wrote:
>    SO - not to lessen the need to document other parts of Squeak and it's
>    core, I do think starting on a project like Seaside would actually benefit
>    the rest of the Squeak community.
>    1) It is a magnet to ST and Squeak from a growing web community.
>    2) It seems like a fairly active community, so there is a better chance of
>    it being successful
>    3) An early success will create momentum in the documentation of other
>    areas/topics.

I have started gathering together Seaside Documents at
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5671
and Seaside tutorials at
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/792#Seaside

So far, I have collected 2 documents and 9 tutorials. I am
taking time currently to summarize the tutorials, but if someone
else would be willing to do that (especially if someone is
reading them anyway; hint hint ;-) I would be grateful

Lukas Renggli told me on IRC that Seaside 2.8 (in development)
has a lot more comments than previous Seasides; that should
help us in our effort.

I know this can work; let's make sure it does.