[Squeak-e] Re: reply-to addressing is going to the sender rather than the list

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Feb 2 21:37:46 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 20:31, Robert Withers wrote:
> Could you modify the way the list sets the reply-to field?  or is it
> something I need to setup in my mail client?

Done.

On a related note: irc.squeakfoundation.org now has a #squeak-e channel,
I think it's an appropriate spot for quick discussions (it seems that
people on #smalltalk and #squeak got bored/upset/distressed by recent
discussions on the stuff we're interested in ;-)).

I usually have an Xchat with logging running 24x7 so if people want me
to post excerpts of discussions, please shout (I'm not going to do any
automatic posting of chatlogs, nothing so boring as IRC chatlogs).