[Squeak-e] Comments on Anthony's "...Shared Smalltalk"

Mark S. Miller markm at caplet.com
Wed Feb 12 09:10:37 CET 2003

Is the Croquet concurrency model explained anywhere? Does anyone have an
electronic version of David Reed's thesis they could upload? The only thing
I could find is pages 66-68 of
http://glab.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~sqland/Croquet0.1.pdf , which only gives a
taste.

Btw, I'll be travelling from now till 21Feb and will be mostly
incommunicative while I'm gone.

P.S., I was extremely pleased to see how well my proposed consensus was
received! We should now be thinking about how to proceed towards a first
draft definition of Squeak-E.