[Squeak-e] adding eventual sending to Croquet's ScriptProcess and ScriptScheduler

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Feb 15 16:41:59 CET 2003

Rob,

> What do you think would be the best way to activate the resolver?

Remember the resolver in the process' properties (cheap way to experiment
with it - later we may want this to be an iVar) and then use
#stopScriptProcess: to notify the resolver (if there is one). Seems like the
simplest solution to me. One more thing to keep in mind though:
#stopScriptProcess: is also invoked from #terminate and you'll probably need
something else to notify the resolver that this promise was broken.

Cheers,
  - Andreas