[Squeak-e] adding eventual sending to Croquet's ScriptProcessandScriptScheduler

Robert Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 00:22:31 CET 2003

Andreas,

Thank you for the explanation.    I was wondering a few things.

why do scripts have to run in the wild?
you provide an initial moment when the script is running to initialize
itself and schedule.  Is it needed?
why not run your own scheduling script at a higher priority?  It would
grab any newScript requests and schedule them..resuming the suspended
script.

what am I missing?

cheers,
rob